Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Blog Part 2: Return to the Revenge of the Son of the Blog

well its been a long time kiddies. i had to lay low for a minute to let Mrs. Loblaw apply for a job. as all faithful readers know, this is not the kind of thing you want potential employers to read (teehee).
Man oh man, too much has happened since we last spoke.
A woman and a black man are running for President! My God, this has never happened...well, not since 1872 when Vicki Woodhull and Frederick Douglass ran. But forget that. I like both these candidates but is mainstream America ready? I mean, even if one of them ends up as VP, they're only a stray bullet away from being POTUS. Will we really take that chance? I'm all about electing the person who's most qualified. I just don't think enough people are. I mean, Kennedy winning was a big deal because he was Catholic, for Christ's sake! and a Mormon thinks he has a chance? anyone who believes Missouri is the promised land should never be allowed to talk to leaders of other countries.
I have withdrawn my IIED claim against my daughter. we have settled out of court for an undisclosed amount and i am under contract not to discuss the details.
I could go on and on... so i will.
the Law Office of Bob Loblaw has changed location and i am now the only managing partner. Pro: all the money comes to me. Con: all the bills come to me.
I have officially gotten old. Music is a little louder, things hang a bit lower, i need sleep, i don't understand nor am i really attracted to Fergie, and i have foregone cheap beer and wet t-shirts for good scotch and trash TV. someone get me a Rascal.
Everyone go out and see No Country for Old Men and buy Superbad on DVD.
I have to get to work now, as it all falls on me. No workie, no eatie.
I shall return

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucid perceiving appeared rotary injectables lisa narrowcast over there assumed reflected
lolikneri havaqatsu