Saturday, July 29, 2006

Name: Ozymandias Occupation: Unemployed

Wow. A friend brought this to my attention yesterday. We, that is me and my fellow Bar survivors who were not lucky enough to have dads that are lawyers or "know somebody", are going to be technically listed as "unemployed". But you know what? It feels so goddamn good!

Let' see. To Do List. Saturday July 29 -August 5th

Wake up.
Pee.
Drink water.
Watch meaningless television and/or movies.
Nap
Eat.
Eat.
Read something that has no footnotes or stare decisis importance.
Sleep.
Repeat.

I plan to squeeze bathing in there somewhere, but I chose not to include tasks that may not occur each and every day.
Well. I guess I have things "to do" apparently. Deadwood, here I come.
Deadwood qoute of the day :
"I guess if you have a pussy, even owning a bank don't get you a seat at the table"
- random whore

No comments: