Tuesday, February 07, 2006

5 Things I Hate Today

1. The Sunsphere- that thing stands in the middle of my city like a boner on a ninety year old man; unwanted, unused, unattractive and way past its day. why have a permanent golden reminder of one freakin' day in the 80's? dump out the wigs and fill that thing with beer, put taps all around the bottom and let the bums play. or push it inot the river and make it an aquarium.

2. People who have the balls to come to this city, live here, breathe our (honestly flawed) air and then BITCH BITCH BITCH about how they hate the town/state/South. I am sure there are law schools wherever you are from. they probably wouldnt take your whiny ass and that's why you are here. you should be blowing the dean for letting your ungrateful mass in here. YOU applied, you weren't drafted. You aren't T.O.. Fuck off.

3. Everyone in General Sessions Court- how is it possible that i can go there, look at the 200 morons in those seats, wearing what they think are dress clothes (you cant put a tie on a buttoned-up polo) awaiting mercy then I come back the next day and there are 200 more! there are always 200 more. it never ends. And, if you listen, half of them are repeat customers. And they get the craziest sentences. Banned from Wal-Mart? What the hell? What's a redneck to do? Starve?

4. Ninjas/Samurais- at the risk of having my head removed the next time I check my mail, these kids kill me. i am all for fostering a love of the martial arts for its discipline and its physical activity level. But some people wear that shit on their sleeve like a patch. Keep that crap to yourself. one unnamed shogun loves to tell anyone that he meets that he is a samurai and constantly cite his sensei in class as a source. First, it is likely that your sensei was the same asshole that you are now when he was younger, spouting off about his master to everyone who didnt care then and dont care now. Second, I doubt that there even a note in a pocket-part dedicated to what ANY sensei has ever said. Not even the Japanese Bluebook gives a shit. Last, anyone can get their ass kicked at anytime by almost anyone. And if you keep tooting your own horn, you will find out what I mean, I'm certain. Cant take your sword to McDonald's, Sho-Nuff!

5. People who tell me they love my blog and tell me all about how they feel about my posts but wont post a comment. Its to the point where I feel as if I am shouting into traffic like Martin Lawrence. My keyboard is my gun. I dont have anything against masturbation, but this is one of those times that you dont want to do this alone.

No comments: