Saturday, May 20, 2006

Things I Hate Today

1. People who say "irregardless", "fustrate" and "incidences" without the slightest hint of lampoon. And some people have the nerve to tell immigrants to "learn the language".

2. PMBR- not that the review wasn't helpful. I learned alot about how much I had forgotten in the two years between ConLaw and graduation. I also learned PMBR will not take fault for the defects in their DVDs. From 3000 miles away they blame our player for the fact that the DVD skipped every other word on Tuesday. Also, it was nice of the guy doing the lecture on Thursday to stop periodically and tell us a very non-PC story about Pam Anderson, lesbians, Asian kids with bad accents, you name it! Yeah, thats what I want to do on the last day of PMBR is hear about this weirdo and his buddy making out at a Lakers game! Fuck me.

3. People at the gym who get on the elliptical runner and haul ass for 30 minutes (don't get me started on these spandex psychos who go over the 30 minute limit!) just feel good about themselves by making you look like shit. Listen, Flash. If you can make that thing go that fast for that long, get it off level zero. Crank up that resistance and earn MochaLatte. Fatty.

No comments: