Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bridge Jumping

Tis the season for blogging about how bad the Bar sucks, how tortuous the classes are, how big a rip-off this $2500 kindergarten class is and how hard it is to look out the window at this perfect weather and know that all i will see of it will be in 10 minute increments. Well, I won't.
I won't bitch about how worthless the Conflicts lecture was. I wont bitch about our acting dean standing there, reading to me the outline I just read 12 hours ago while I write furiously because he had no handout. I wont complain about the two foot long outline written by Torquemada himself. I can't comment on the ball-shrivelling fact that they teach the class in a subzero freezer. I refuse to talk about how PMBR was way worse, considering I couldn't hear half the lectures and didnt care about the other half, while the little albino cried in the corner (what was that thing?).
I won't do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the Albino--info pretty please.

--stacie

NikkiGrids said...

the albino was CLASSIC!