Friday, May 25, 2007

Welfare Republicans

I once worked in an office that was 90% Republican. From time to time someone would settle their fat ass in a chair in my office and banter. Sooner or later they'd feel comfortable enough (cuz I'm sooo disarming) to tell me an off-color joke, usually involving Mexicans and the Rio Grande, women and I.Q. or Asians and algebra. First off, what about this educated Black male exterior makes you think I'm not sensitive to the plight of the minority? Was there a vote that I missed. After 9/11, are Arabs and Mexicans the new n-words? I missed the memo.
I dont want to sound narrow-minded or to take a shot at Clarence Thomas or Colin Powell, but most African-Americans are Democrats. Which, if you think about it, says a lot for how shitty Republicans are. I mean, being a church-centric society, Blacks are fundamentally against homosexuality and are generally conservative. Yet and still, Democrats.
But what kills me to death are these broke ass, under-educated, welfare-receiving, teen pregnancy terminating sister-fuckers who insist on voting Republican just because "papaw was a Republican". Well, papaw was a repressed homosexual too. Try that on for size. I mean, your party wants to stop you from having an abortion, then cut off all your aid you ask for to help feed those babies, raise your taxes without raising the minimum wage you need to survive and then teach your ten kids in school that they're going to hell. Good choice.
Think I'll get online and see if I can find an application for the KKK. Its almost Memorial Day, white's back in season. I'll be the one in the 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a republican. And I rock. So that means your point is stupid.

So there.