Thursday, May 10, 2007

Is It Really Wednesday???

Ok.
So I have been gone for a while. My boss and I took a CLE trip to New Orleans (that just happened to coincide with Jazzfest). I have never been to NO, so I was mostly looking forward to the CLE, nevermind the rest. We arrive and decide to take a peak at Bourbon Street.
The best way to describe all I see is this; its like a shopping mall of sin. I can buy sex, drugs, alcohol, a hot dog and a ticket to some rockin' tunes all on the same half-block. And I'm pretty sure that woman that just winked at me was once a man. Say, why do they call this drink a hand grenade? Music, people everywhere, this guy peeing on the street. Are you sure this is Wednesday? Whoa! That's why they call it a hand grenade! I think the devil lives here somewhere. I cant feel my lips...and its Wednesday! Did I think I was only in town for the day? Pace...pace...pace.

No comments: