Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Retraction

So I ended up going to the White Pride Rally. My kid is half white, so its my duty to take her to these kinds of function, right?
Anyway, I was totally wrong about the whole event! I thought it would be all about screaming racial epithets in white robes. Well it wasn't ALL about that. I mean, it was more like a carnival or state fair than anything. They had games for the kiddies like Pin the Crime on the Minority and Mexican pinatas (made with REAL Mexicans!). There were activity tents with lots and lots of literature in easy to read words and crosswords for the parents to do (whats a 4 letter word for "killers of our Lord and Savior"? Starts with a J...hmmm). And you could tell every thought my baby was so pretty by the way they stared and stared...and stared. Anyway, we had snacks and sang songs (mostly hymns and some others I didnt know) but we didnt stay for the bonfire.
Anyway, all in all, it was something to behold.
Can't wait til next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.