Saturday, June 16, 2007

White Sale

I caught wind of news that there is to be a white pride rally this weekend here in Knoxville. Now I have nothing against pride in who you are. I mean, I'm sure this is in reaction to the fact that this is gay pride month or something. And I'm all about elevating my brown people and I cheered for the Latinos when they had there immigration thingy last year.
But here's the problem: historically, white pride ends up being trouble.
First of all, its never populated with the people you want representing your race. The toothless, thoughtless, Dixie flag waving, hateful Wal-Martians. Sooner or later, someone forgets to say white pride and yells out "White Power". Now the veil , or should i say 'sheet', is pulled aside and all hell breaks loose.
There's no need to bring everyone else down just to raise your particular group up. You get pride from reminding everyone else that you are 'better'?
I mean, we all know its great to be white. Duh! You guys get cabs, fewer suspicious glances in convenience stores and you got almost ALL the serial killers!
Anyways, the event is called the StormFront White Pride Rally Against Black Crime or something and its all this weekend by the Knox County Courthouse downtown. Email jewskillchrist@yahoo.com for details (no lie).
1000 points to whomever gets me a pamphlet!

No comments: