Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Desperate for Attention

I was never one who believed that line my mom fed me about too much of a good thing is a bad thing. That was, until I grew up. You can have an overload of nearly anything. Even alcohol, but that kind of overload washes away with a sackful of Krystal Chiks and a hot shower.
I have to say that I am getting near the "F" line on my mental gas tank with Eva Longoria. Man-o-Man is that lady hot. But, Damn! Every time I turn around I see that pretty face. She sells underwear (nice), make-up, food, acne medicine, fights diseases and crime, encourages parents that its not too soon to talk to their kids about drugs, boats, tractors, carbolic smoke bombs or whatever. Its like having chocolate syrup on everything: I like the stuff but keep it off my steak.
Maybe I am being too hard on her (pun). Its not often that you see a positive characterization

of a Latino on television. Not that her character is a good person, but that they are a Latino couple that became wealthy through means other than PowerBall (yeah, I watch the show sometimes). And I guess if I had the media's eye and ear I would whore my mug out like I was running for President.

I dont really have a point here, I just thought it had been too long since my last post. Computer difficulties. Forgive the lameness of it all. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Facebooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son, I hope you never fall for a "Latino." Stick with the Latinas, they are much softer. (Sorry, gotta be a smart-ass.)

Now, the problem with Eva, is she isn't really all that Latina. Look at her waist, and her ass... yeah, can't find it can you, keep looking, I'll give you a few more minutes...

Next time you are in the grocery store, pic up a copy of Low Rider. I guarantee you will never get enough of Vida Guerra, a Latina of true proportions (pun intended here as well).

-Dude