Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Weather Is Fair

I have been hearing the most disturbing things lately. The whispers across campus lead me to believe that there is some disappointment attached to the recent performance of the UT Mens B-Ball team. What? How sad is that? The man has done an amazing job with this team over the course of a summer! So what if they lost a couple! I dont care if they dont win again this season/in the tournament. Look, you dont take a crippled kid, teach him/her how to walk, watch them sprint down the track and then criticize their stride! Be happy. This is a developing team that has dominated the SEC and is heading into the Big Show with some respect for the first time in YEARS. Jesus, people. I am glad Admissions didn't have your attitude, or I'd still be stacking boxes at FedEx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...easy on the basketball budda! While we are very elated with the current season, it is reasonable to be dissappointed given the poor coaching choices at the end. Seriously its called a time out, don't be afraid to use it Bruce! We don't want to go back to Buzz-ball.

Anonymous said...

I'm pissed because we lost to Kentucky. But Dr. Phil says anger is just a mask--in this case for disappointment and frustration. Disappointment that we lost. And frustration that I wasn't able to console that sweet baby Dane.