Friday, February 09, 2007

34 And I Still Dont Know...

1. why women think you should be able to read their minds when I KNOW they can't read mine, or else I'd be single. And have no female friends. Or at least none with any conscience or self-esteem. Or an understanding of terms like ATM and DP.

2. why I'm the only one pronounces the first 'r' in February.

3. why people dont want gays to marry. They have every right to be as miserable as the rest of society.

4. how something can be 'bunk' and thats bad yet if something is'debunked' its bad.

5. why everyone laughs when I say I'm a doctor.

6. whats the difference between catsup, ketchup and fancy ketchup.

7. why everyone comes up to me and will comment on my blog but NO ONE 'comments' on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, we both have JD's and I don't know the differencce between the different versions of ketchup either. Dammit, we are some educated motherfuckers and and we don't even know how to differentiate Ketchup from catsup and what the hell makes that shit fancy. I am going to poll all my friends and I will post my results later.