Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spare the Rodham

Someone asked me why I havent blogged lately. Well, like a fat man who can't see his penis anymore, I haave found that things get in the way of what makes us happy.
I just had a woman call me about a divorce, trying to sell me the sad-song version of her life. When I asked what the other side had against her that was stalling an amicable settlement, she said " Well I kinda got mad and set fire to my ex's new girlfriend' car and then I got arrested over some mess and then I spent some time in jail and then some time in a mental health vacility (not a misprint) and then..."
At this point, I began to wander. I thought of the coming election for President and all the candidates available. I really wish I could say that Hillary has a chance, but she don't. Why?
Because of stupid women like the one I was ignoring on the phone just then. I mean, what happens when Bill pisses off Pres. Hillary? Will she set fire to Ghana?
I'm not trying to sound like a mysogynist. I am only pointing out that America heaps the actions of an entire group upon those it percieves as it representatives. This is a bigoted attitude, basically saying one is the same as all the others, but thats the way this country runs.
Thats why Obama will never win, that and the fact that his name rhymes with that of the most sought after terrorist in history. I'd never win if my name was Randolph Hitlerson. Not even on the GOP ticket.
All I'm saying is, if you want a male First Lady, tell the following to chill:
Britney
Lindsey Lohan
Anna Nicole (she's still damaging the rep of women after her demise. impressive.)
half my clients
Paris
Nicole Ritchie

Feel free to add.

No comments: