Friday, April 28, 2006

American Waist-Land


Living in this pseudo-police state, I recognize that shame is likely the number 2 motivator of people next to fear. Having made this revelation, I feel that shame is the key to solving a problem I share with 127 million adults. I am a fatty. Whew! I did it! Step One complete.
I am reaching the age where there is little chance of turning back. The drinks hit a little harder, the muscle ache more often and it all takes a bit longer to get there, wherever that is. So here it is. Let the shame begin!
From this day forward every Monday I will post an update as to my weight and BMI (thats Body Mass Index for those of you don't care enough to know. Fatty) as of that morning.
Be warned! The first weeks will be shocking. To you AND to me since I haven't gotten on a scale in 3 or 4 months. Fuck! This is embarassing. But thats the point, right? Malcolm X said get there by any means necessary. He had better be right or I'll kill him again. Skinny bastard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malcolm X said a lot of cool things.
-Dude